Saturday, October 10, 2009

How To Sit In A Skirt

diecisettembre / dieciottobre

Thirty days, and still
:

did not go to any party erasmus, (the possibility that this could change, are minimal for now);
I did not eat sprouts Brussels;
I have not even seen, CODEST sprouts, even to the market, not
I managed to conquer the cartoon museum;
least of the Magritte Museum;
I have not visited the ugly Manneken Pis, all'impudente zinneken Pis, the Atomium cursed, translucent European Parliament;
nothing moules;
nothing oblique flirt northern Europe, for now;
I have not had a fight to death

though:

I found a favorite place to eat les frites;
I left, I walked, I carried out acts of various kinds, all without having the divine plan and free myself lost;
but I lost a couple of times, even though I had the map with me
I developed an addiction to the smell of the subway and the subway itself,
I cried, for nostalgia, but only once. And the infinite sadness of the song that I listened to, excuse me;
I was sexually harassed, twice;
I celebrated the first of the sacred rites of passage in the migrant's life: give guidance to people lost;
I found the street where prostitutes stationed in the window right behind my house, but I will not tell his mother;
I found the raspberry beer;
have slipped spreading my knees on the sidewalk, you earn points and two thousand one hundred points crust shame
I discovered that Brussels is romantic, like a young governess who dresses in black, hiding the poems in the drawer of linen valuable.

raining, again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment