Thursday, October 21, 2010

Drill Holes In Mortar Or Stone?

M.

are more than ten years that I should refuse to think of you, too much pain: your absence is a hand that shakes my throat, a dagger stuck in his chest.
Then yesterday I found myself singing silly songs to the cat, inventing words, and suddenly I felt I was you, not only a part of you, from laughter to tears in the space of a rhyme invention, the weight of your absence I was crushed.
not find the words to describe the unique and wonderful person you were, I would like to pay tribute and to create a breathtaking fresco with many colors, but I can not, I broke my heart.
I can just go ahead and try to make sense of life you gave me trying to be at least a modicum of what it was you, beautiful, sensitive, immensely strong, sweet and special mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment