Monday, August 23, 2010

Male Brazilian Waxing Hannia's Ottawa

Justifying unfuckability

Male, ventiequalcosa, classified as medium sdraiabile.
capacity to handle the sexual tension equal to that of a male virgin of twelve years. That is: you launch the uniposca because you lie.

We start from the following theorem adolescent latrine ipergnocche friends: they are a toilet, do the brilliant (Or punk, or the nerd. In my case, all three together). And not because you
, male virgin, I could finally find chiavabile because of my brilliance (or my hair or my blue Smurfs elf sorcerer level of a billionth), but just because we could finally put aside the discussion of the undersigned and start chiavabilità together to listen to the tape of Lagwagon, making burping.
Besides, if you divide property between the hardcore hacking, hunting and sword Prunkuril disturbing inclination to the pleasures of the bed (erat) ura, you no longer have time to think you're the only one not limona on the bumper cars.

I know not handle the sexual tension, because when it was time to learn it, I was busy being a male virgin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment