Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fire Red Cheats No$gba



"But their eggs can you eat?" What about milk you can eat? "
It's not that I can or can not, I will not eat them! I do not want to be complicit in the massacre that may take place continuously to animals, do not want to be part of the gear that grinds infernal live chickens, pigs and cows hanging upside down in particular on the floor waiting to see all their blood, which tearing the calf to the mother and steals the milk for him, I will not enrich those who speculate on the lives of others, those who trade the lives of others, those who consider the lives of others objects, I do not want rabbits, cats, monkeys are vivisection, tortured, disfigured , slaughtered to get me a new glaze or a shampoo for hair shiny.
you eat eggs? Then enter into those cages the size of an A4 sheet, you feel that your body can not move, try to close my eyes blinded by the light that never goes out, then if you can even accompany the chicks, the same as you do so at Easter tenderness, are thrown into hell while still alive and crushed as unnecessary cost.
Want milk? Then look in his eyes that the calf will never know his mother, hear her desperate cries abandoned as a puppy and then sucks the milk, infant distorted and never grew up.
playing God with the lives of others, so that you will always find a justification, but do not have excuses for me, you only have a small brain and heart, or maybe you did not really ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment