Saturday, March 6, 2010

Night Out Clothes Jeans

Mothers ... The sense

"I became a mother recently.
I felt the indescribable feeling of a creature to grow inside me and come to hear, day after day, the bond that would unite us permanently and eternally.
The birth was painful of course, but what joy when the baby I have long cherished in my belly appeared in front of me! He was looking my eyes, even if he had still closed, and tried my breasts, food source and symbol of our symbiosis. Are held close to me, to enjoy its warmth and remember every moment that I was not dreaming, that I was really Mom.
Then, suddenly, they took me on. Without explanation, without notice.
I saw him away from me, with terror in the eyes now wide open, close to enemy hands, I heard his desperate cries, heart-wrenching that I have ripped the heart. The more I hear those screams, I hear them in every single damn moment of life that require me to continue, while those same hands to steal enemy their own milk that was meant to my child ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment